Friday, July 08, 2005

at the end of my latin


it has been such a hectic week and i'm finally home.
i loved hyper island, and i hope they loved me too. i'll get the results tomorrow by e-mail, keep your fingers crossed!

this week wasn't all hectic and nervous, i had some fun too thanks to hilde, ella and amber. friends from home who are on vacation in denmark and sweden. i met up with them in copenhagen and they decided to bring me to my school in karlskrona! i love car trips and hanging out with friends. they might have made me a karaoke bar addict.

thanks so much guys, for all the fun and taking away my nervousness!

amazing:
i'm too tired right now

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But you didn't make it to (your dutch) school in time?

9:42 PM  
Blogger iamjoy said...

yes i did! got there 15 minutes early woohoo!

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home