Wednesday, June 15, 2005

mean grumpy old men

i hope today people will be in good moods. yesterday i had the worst customer ever.
this old man came at my desk asking me for a book, and while i was looking it up in my computer he started saying 'oh you have really ugly tattoos, damn their ugly, couldn't you find anything better, oh so ugly' and shook his head and looked at me as if i was the dirtiest thing alive.

i wanted to stab him, right in the face..

but working in a bookstore you have to be polite and nice, so all i did was ask my colleague to help this man cause i didn't want to.

this week i started working out! monday i tried spinning at the gym, and i liked it. halfway during the workout all i wished for was to die and thought i would fall off the bike, but it was actually pretty cool. on my way home i was about to throw up, but i'll be back on that bike tomorrow. i need to get in shape again,
i have been slacking on my health for a year now, and it's time to take action!

amazing:
i can ride a bike for an hour like a madman, jump around in some aerobics class for hours, but running up and down my street kills me? what's up with that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home