Thursday, June 02, 2005

looking for a pot of gold

some days go by and nothing special happens. just the usual stuff, work hard, boss gives you a brownie, then a workshop receiving and giving feedback. i felt like showing my boss my bachelor degree in social studies, but oh well, a nice afternoon chatting with colleagues i don't speak to a lot was actually pretty cool and a good recapture of information lost in some of the drawers in my head.

now i'm just waiting at school for my mentor to show up. i need her to sign papers for a school-laptop. i hate working at school, LOUD NOISES in the way brick tamland would say. if you haven't seen anchorman yet, don't finish reading my crap, go rent it now!

amazement moment:
oh dear nothing amazed me yesterday, no oooh wow or anything.. hopefully today something happens that will blow me away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home