Monday, June 13, 2005

nervous breakdown

it has been two weeks now since i took my laptop to the repair people, and i think it's about time they get it fixed! i'm two weeks behind schedule now, and i have only two weeks left untill the deadline for my final project. i have to build a flash application, and i'm not exactly a flash guru... yet... i wish there were more days in a week, or more hours in a day, so i could become a master in flash and after effects... grrrr.

i don't know if i should talk about this but last month i applied for a school in karlskrona, sweden, called hyper island. i am so so nervous about this, because i really want to go to this school and i really believe i would fit in so well. i misread the website and thought they would notify me the 15th of june, but it's the 21st of june... dammit.. i am so impatient! i just really hope they will invite me for an interview because there's only so much you can say on paper, i think they should meet me so i can show them a whole lot more. me.
i guess i should just wait and see.

this is really amazing, no, not amazing, just funny:
last weekend i had the weirdest dream. justin timberlake kissed me MWOHAHAHA and i remember i thought 'but what about cameron?' and then 'ok that's it, change dream, right now'.
come on, justin timberlake, where the hell did he come from?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home