Monday, August 08, 2005

my last couple of hours..

..before i leave for hyper island. i had the best party last night and i think everybody had a great time. cooking food, drinking beers and some cool runs in the hallway.

i wish someone would take me to the airport tomorrow, or fly with me. not just to carry my stuff, even though i'd so appreciate that, but it's all a bit scary. i know i will have a great time, and this is what i want to do, but still. it's hard to explain.

i'll miss everyone so much..
i love you miu miu

amazing:
not amazing but sad, stupid and annoying how time can go so slow on some days and ugly fast at moments you want to last forever.. or, at least a bit longer than they last.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Are you there yet? Anyway, I centainly come and visit you somewhere next year to make up the party that I missed.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home