Thursday, June 01, 2006

wreckage

i think i was born broken and i feel embarrassed to send in new declaration forms to my insurance company, after having sent dentist bills and jaw surgeon bills.. as of yesterday i have another bill to send them.

i came to school chipper as i always am, maybe a bit tired but oh well, i still don't like getting up early. i took off my bag and

&*%&$%*###%%^&&$^$##^%#^%$^$#^#%#$%#$%$^%

it just snapped. my neck and shoulder muscles got stuck and the pain was undescribable. they took me to the emergency room at the most retarded hospital i ever went to, i don't want to go into this, and after taking neck x-rays and waiting for hours i could go home with a prescription for inflammation killers. this neck-shoulder-muscle-popping thing has happened 3 times now in 5 years. i seriously need to start working out and i'm thinking maybe working in the digital industry isn't such a good idea..

but i never listen to anyone, especially not to myself. i'll start swimming again and run around, i don't want to give up my computer.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dag lieve Joy.
Wat hartstikke vervelend voor je!
Liefs,
Ellie

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Owneee wat erg! Nu weer alles goed?
x, Sjingie

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home