Saturday, June 24, 2006

7 flowers and my true love














last night was this swedish thing called midsommar where you eat summer potatoes and a fish named sil. some dance around a pole, but we didn't. the last 5 in town decided to eat together in my backyard and later go for a walk. i have to say, i really enjoyed myself. it was just relaxed, no heavy boozing and jumping in fountains this time.

i have heard that you can find out who your true love is on midsommarnight and only girls can do this. you have to silently pick 7 different flowers from 7 different parts in the garden, put them under your pillow and you will dream about your true love. so of course, after one thousand questions like what if i dream about donnie darko, or what if i dream about my mom, i tried it.

jakob and sean were protecting me from getting attacked in our dangerous park, while i silently walked around picking 7 different flowers. you're not allowed to talk to anyone after picking the flowers so i already said goodnight before. i went home and put the flowers under my pillow. this is what i remember of my dreams:

i was a nurse in a squathospital and to get some more help i had to walk over this superscary bridge. then i was hunted down by some gangsters for some reason i didn't understand. after hiding in different places, not 7, they found me and shot me in my stomach. but i didn't die, because some girl in my dream said that i got shot in a certain angle and that you can't die if that happens.

there was probably some more weird stuff.. but my true love? where was he? there were so many people in my dream! was this a one time opportunity or can i do this every midsommar? can i do that anywhere or do i have to be in sweden? panic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home