Sunday, May 06, 2007


















can someone please tell me what this is?
is it a new kind of bee, since bees are a dying breed?
it came out of my keyboard. i think it's been feeding itself with the crisps and chocolate pieces in there. maybe i have created new life!

**edit**
i've sent this e-mail to whatsthatbug.com:

Hi Bugman,

I don't like bugs, I think they are scary. So forgive me for not browsing through previously identified bugs.
Last week I've found this bug as he came crawling out of my keyboard. I've asked everyone I know, but nobody knows what this could be. It didn't scare me that much, I think this dude's quite cool. He looks like an ant wearing a bee costume.

I hope you can help me so I can rest knowing the name of this guy.
Thank you for your reply!

Joy

Amsterdam, The Netherlands

**UPDATE**
answer: immature lady bug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home